We offer you all the necessary services to buy or sell your property.
If you decide to acquire a property in Spain, you will have our documentary and legal support. We have a law firm specialized in real estate transactions that will inform and advise you in all the necessary steps. If you do not have Spanish citizenship or are not a resident, one of the greatest advantages of acquiring your new property in Spain is that you can get permanent residence in the country if the property has a value of at least € 500,000.
In addition, you will be accompanied by our real estate agents who speak Spanish, German and English correctly or by a translator if necessary. Your purchase / sale contract will be translated into your language.
SALE AND RENT
SERVICES TO BUYERS
We help future owners to choose the best option for their interests and tastes creating value, saving costs and being more efficient through the strategic planning of the purchase and management of real estate.
- Selection and segmentation of the most complete real estate offer on the north Costa Blanca (Dénia, Jávea, Moraira, Calpe, Benissa, Altea, Benitachell, Orba, Parcent, Jalón, Altea etc.)
- Professional and transparent intermediation
- Legal advice (official records, deeds, contracts, inscriptions, taxes, mortgages, Spanish legislation)
- Energy label
- Services and maintenance (gardening, cleaning, swimming pools, decoration)
- High and low supplies (water, electricity)
- Attention in your language.
- Management of the rental of your property.
SERVICES TO SELLERS
From the correct valuation of the property and the identification of the expectations and needs of the seller, we establish an action plan to achieve the highest exposure of the property and the search of the right customer to its offer as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Web portal optimized to attract national and international clients interested in acquiring a property in Spain, especially the Costa Blanca (Alicante).
- Network of international contacts for the on-site offer of properties.
- Extensive database with potential buyers.
- Professional intermediation, transparent and discreet.
- Legal advice (contracts, deposits, taxes, deeds, registrations, etc.)
- Obtaining energy certificate.
- Advice on improvements for better performance of your sale.
- Attention in your language (depends on the buyer’s nationality).